Governance and transparency
Tasplan is a successful and sustainable organisation committed to maintaining a culture of honesty and transparency.
Our Board of directors, executive team and staff adhere to the Tasplan Code of conduct. We have processes in place to actively manage non-compliance risks that are aligned to our strategic objectives and risk appetite. More information on the governance and operation of Tasplan can be found below.
Who manages Tasplan?
Our Board of directors and management team are committed to helping you achieve your best possible financial future, making sure you have all the information you need and providing you with the personal service you deserve.
- Board members - The activities of Tasplan are managed by our Trustee Board. Find out who’s on our Board.
- Executive team - Our executive leadership team manages the day-to-day operations of the fund and is responsible for executing Tasplan’s strategic plan. Find out more about our team.
- Service providers - We engage with key services providers to assist us in delivering our products and services. Find out who they are.
AIST’s Governance Code (Governance Code)
Tasplan has adopted the Governance Code as part of its governance practices. Tasplan meets all the Governance Code requirements, although partial compliance is noted in the following areas:
- For the 30 June 2018 reporting period, Tasplan has achieved diversity in gender balance for our Board of directors and executive team. A written diversity policy is being developed by 30 June 2019
- Tasplan’s Constitution also determines the voting practices of Board members, with resolutions passed by majority of votes of Board members present and entitled to vote at a meeting.
Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice (Code)
Tasplan is adopting the Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice (Code). The Code sets out the minimum requirements for insurance within super funds.
Tasplan’s insurance arrangements are expected to be fully compliant with the Code by 1 July 2021.
Go to our Code transition plan for information on how and when we’ll meet the Code requirements.