What is super? And why should I care? How do I choose a super fund? Why would I bother? When can I withdraw my super? What else am I meant to do? What else do I need to know?
Super at a glance
- Super is a way to save for your retirement over your lifetime.
- You usually can't access it until retirement.
- Your employer probably pays money into your super.
- You can pay money in, too.
- Your super fund invests your money for you to help your savings grow.
- Super is a tax-effective, long term way of making sure you retire comfortably.
Find out exactly what super is and how it works.